St. Patrick’s Day Mittens
Hey guys! It’s Aki again from Minted Strawberry – I am so excited to be back contributing at Craftaholics Anonymous! Today I’ll be showing you how to make these crazy easy St. Patrick’s Day mittens! I love the adornments of St. Patrick’s Day – the shamrocks, the rainbows, the gold and, of course, being lucky. Who doesn’t want to be lucky – even once in a while? Here is a lucky four-leaf clover craft that’s so easy to make.
How to Make Shamrock Gloves
What you need for this project:
- Mittens or gloves
- Heat transfer vinyl (metallic gold)
- Four leaf clover pattern (download here)
- Scissors or Die-cutting machine
1. Start with a pair of mittens or gloves. Measure how big you want your clover image to be. Now take your template, trace and resize according to how you big you want the image to be on your gloves.
2. Cut and weed your clover images onto metallic gold heat transfer vinyl. Make sure you cut mirror images, so you will have one for the left mitten and one for the right mitten.
3. Now iron your image onto your mitten or glove. Don’t forget to use a thin cloth, teflon sheet or parchment paper between your iron and the HTV.
And you are done!
I love the metallic HTV! So perfect for this project – don’t you think? Hopefully you’ll be lucky with these mitts on! Have fun crafting, friends.
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Crafts?