Yay for Halloween season! I have a super cute and super easy DIY Halloween Mummy Candy Bowl tutorial coming your way today.
I love how this mummy is SMILING at you! It was totally on accident, but I love it! It seriously looks like a cartoon character or something. But so fun for Halloween, right?!
Mummy Candy Bowl Tutorial
- Cheese Cloth
- Halloween Candy (duh)
- Glass Fish Bowls
- Large Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut cheese cloth into 2″ strips and hot glue around the glass fish bowl to create a mummy look. If you’d like, you could use paint or ink to add a distressed look to the white cheese cloth.
2. Hot glue googly eyes in place and you are good to go with the cutest Halloween Candy Bowl around!
You can use this Mummy Candy Bowl as a Halloween party centerpiece, Halloween party decor, every day Halloween decor, or you could even put a candle in it for Halloween night. So many fun ways to use this adorable DIY Mummy Candy Bowl!
More Halloween Craft ideas:
Show off Halloween costumes from previous years in this cute DIY Halloween Costume Photo Display!
Add some spook to your water bottles for your Halloween Party! These DIY Bat water bottle toppers are a hit!
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Powder Room Makeover - Mar 25 2019
- Raspberry Sweet Rolls Recipe - Mar 12 2019
- Farmhouse Spring Wreath - Feb 19 2019