Holiday Thank You Card
We send thank you cards all year long for many occasions. But for Christmas, I like to make a special card like this holiday thank you card. This year’s card has a small forest of winter trees, some snowflakes and the Thank You message at the bottom of a snowy hill. As the patterned papers give a little hint of the just ending holidays, this card reinforces those warm feelings of family and friends.
For my holiday thank you card, I used two patterned papers from the 12 Days of Christmas Pad from Graphic 45.
- White Card Stock
- Faux Snow or White Glitter
- Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas Pad at Amazon.com
CUT WITH YOUR SILHOUETTE
- Open the SVG cut file into your Silhouette.
- Remove all but the Card cut line from the cutting area. Cut one of card stock. When folded, this will be the base of the 5 x 7 inch card.
- Replace the Card cut line with the Front cut line and cut one of patterned card stock. This will cover the front of the card.
- Replace the Front cut line with the Layer cut line and cut one of patterned card stock. This pattern will show through the die cut areas.
- Replace the Layer cut line with the Top and Bottom cut lines. Cut one each from white card stock. Save the medium and small cut out trees.
ASSEMBLE THE CARD
- Glue the Top and Bottom pieces over the Layer piece, leaving an even border around the edge.
- Glue faux snow or white glitter on to the medium and small cut out trees.
- To complete the snow scene, glue the two trees on to the front of the card, placing the bottom of the trees above the Thank You message.
- Glue the snow scene over the Front layer of the card.
- Glue the finished snow scene on to the 5 x 7 card base.
Hope that you enjoyed the project. Come back soon! More SVG cut designs available at dcipollodesigns.com.
Find more note cards: