Image from my Craft Room.
Have an old crib that you don’t know what to do with? You’re not alone! Here are some awesome ideas for old cribs to help get your DIY juices flowing so that you can put that empty crib to good use again!
“I have an old drop down side crib it is a blond color. Any ideas on how to reuse it? Any ideas are welcome thanks in advance.” – Amber
Ideas for Old Cribs
Image from Tori Spelling
3. “I have my kids crib also and I’m making it into a bench for the front porch. I’m going to strip it and paint it first. Go on Pinterest for directions on how to turn a crib into a bench. They are very cool looking. Then you’ll always have your kids memory with you.” – Jamie J.
4. “Make it into a chair like daybed to put in a child’s room.” Nicola K.
5. “Make a day bed and but lots of lovely vintage cushions on it.” – Karen D.
6. “Turn the bars horizontal to hang clothes or other things. Maybe it work in a garden as a pea vine trellis.” – Kathryn C.
Image from The Old White Cottage Blog
Reuses for Old Cribs
7. “How about a drying rack for herbs and/or flowers. Or even a pot rack over a kitchen island.” – Linda D.
8. “You can also use it outside for a flower bed.” – Tammara H.
9. “Make the sides for a coffee table or end tables.” – Becky C.
10. “You can use them as trellis for climbing vines or roses in a garden. if u do craft shows you can use parts for display depending on your booth.” – Jamie S.
11. “I am planning on using the sides as a clothing dryer that hangs on the wall and leans out at the top” – Sunya S.
12. “I found an old crib in the attic of the house we bought. I made it into an art center for my daughter’s room. The metal spring support for the mattress I hung on the wall for hair ribbons, headbands, etc.” – Melissa M
Have a Craft Question? Post it on our Facebook page and get Answers!