“Hello everyone!My name is Aubrey and I am a craftaholic!I began crafting when I was 4 yrs old and have not been able to stop since.I once felt it was taking a little too much time from my life and tried to take a hiatus.Unfortunately, I began having withdrawal symptoms (eye-twitch) and resumed crafting to take away the pain. JA couple of months ago I began a blog, Black Persephone, posting twice a week some of the crafts that I’ve done.I’ve found this to be very therapeutic.I’m really excited to share my tutorial with you today and hope that you all will come visit me as you try to feed your own addictions!”
1 tank top (mine was $5 at Walmart)
1 pkg large GLASS pearls
1 pkg small GLASS pearls
Thread, hand sewing needle, sewing machine
3″ X 3″ piece of tulle
1. Pin your lace where you want it
2. Using a sewing machine, sew carefully around the lace to hold it in place.
3. Fold your piece of tulle, but not squarely. Does that make sense?
4. Hand sew your folded tulle onto the tank top. *Ignore my pearls everywhere. I got ahead of myself*
5. Lay out your pearls in the pattern you decide and hand sew them to the tank.
Hi! I'm Linda, the craft addict behind Craftaholics Anonymous®, a craft blog. Crafting is cheaper than therapy, right? When I'm not DIYing something, I can be found taxiing around our 4 crazy kids or working out. Or shoe shopping... because you can never have too many shoes! Happy crafting! ♥