This post is brought to you by Scotch®. I received free product to try. All opinions are 100% mine!
Does your Front Door need some last minute Halloween decor? Here is a fantastically spooky cute idea that you can do in MINUTES!
Googly Eye Front Door
How to Googly Eye Door
- 54 Wiggle Eyes, size 40 mm
- Paper Towels
- Parchment Paper
- 54 Scotch® Restickable Dots
- OPTIONAL: “Boo!” decal, a Halloween Spider web frame or wreath, and pumpkins.
- Use a damp paper towel to wipe down your entire front door to remove dirt. Use a dry paper towel to wipe the door completely dry.
- Flip over the 54 wiggle eyes so that the white backing is facing up.
- Peel one Scotch® Restickable Dot from its backing and place the sticky side on the backside of one wiggle eye. Repeat to adhere a restickable dot to the backside of a second wiggle eye.
- Determine where you want the pair of wiggle eyes to go on the door, and remove the plastic backing from the restickable dots.
- Press each wiggle eye to the door firmly.
- Repeat steps 4-6 to add the rest of the wiggle eyes to the door.
- TIP for STORAGE/REUSE: After the trick-or-treaters have come and gone, simply pull off the wiggle eyes and adhere the sticky side to parchment paper. Roll up and store until next year. NOTE: the Scotch® Restickable Dot will stay attached to the wiggle eye when you remove it from the door.
A Halloween Googly Eye door is super easy to do and isn’t too scary for the kiddos. My kids think they’re hilarious!
Another idea for these fun wiggle eyes is to use them on your car/trunk for a Trunk or Treat! You could put them in your dark trunk and then put a mini battery powered strobe light in to flash on the eyes to give it a spooky look.
What do you do with wiggle eyes? How did you decorate your front door? I’d love to hear in the comments below!
More Halloween Crafts: