If you’re looking for a stylish and super easy 4th of July Sign to make, this one is for you! Seriously only takes a few minutes and looks fantastic.
DIY 4th of July Sign
With light wood and black pairings all the rage right now, this modern farmhouse 4th of July sign is on point. Oh and did I mention, it is crazy easy to make?!
Celebrating Independence Day with my family is one of my favorite things during the summer! The kids get so excited and it’s a day full of fun, friends, and family.
A little up close shot of this cute 4th of July sign!
Farmhouse 4th of July Sign DIY Tutorial
- 10″x18″ black chalkboard sign
- Silhouette Printable Cotton Canvas
- Canon TS All-in-One Printer
- Silhouette CAMEO
- I used Silhouette Design #199351 and resized to fit on 8.5×11 sheet. I added the blue and white stripe pattern to the USA shape in the Silhouette software. Then I loaded the Printable Cotton Canvas into the back of my Canon TS All-in-One Printer and printed with print setting set to Photo. Turned out beautiful! The Photo settings on my Canon printer made the colors pop nicely on the canvas. *Tip: If you don’t have Silhouette Software, you can find a free printable online. :)
2. Next in the Silhouette Software, I removed the cut lines around the words in the design. Then I loaded the Printable Canvas onto a cutting mat and cut around the design using my Silhouette CAMEO. If you do not have one, you could use scissors or a craft knife.
3. Then peel off the paper backing from the Printable Canvas and apply to the center of your black chalkboard sign. So easy, right?!
So fun showing off my new Patriotic Farmhouse Sign! I think we are officially ready for summer now with my 4th of July Wreath and this new sign. ha!