candy corn crochet bag 8
halloween-monster-wreath-featured-image
Cute Halloween Craft for kids - Halloween Lacing.
Vintage Halloween Banner
Easy Spider frame. Halloween craft idea
pillow envelope tutorial

Valentine’s Day Mantel + February craft kit

{happy wednesday, crafters!} Remember I told you I was in the V-day mood yesterday? Well, I wasn’t kidding…. I’ve got my mantel all decked out and ready for Love Day!

mantel decorated for valentine's day

I was going for a “fresh & sophisticated” look. I really like it! Kind of has a Pottery Barn feel with the dark red, white, black and a hint of green. And that’s not a bad thing, right?!

love day mantel

I’ll be posting tutorials for the XOXO canvas and the v-day votive candle holders  next week, so stay tuned!!

v-day mantel

The first of 2 February Craft Kits is this pretty little banner! It is perfect just the way it is, or you can embellish it, add lettering or tie on some ribbon or lace.

The kit includes: 13 felt pennants cut to size and 90″ of unique red and pink polka dot bias tape {we made it ourselves!}. To finish the kit, simply place the pennants inside the fold of the bias tape about 1″ apart and either sew the bias tape shut or hot glue it shut. Either way, it is super easy and should take only about 10-15 minutes to complete! You’ll have 10″ on either side to use to tie the banner up.

AND it comes in 2 color choices- Dark red shown above or:

valentine swag

Light red and Pink.

Double kits are available. And as you know, kit quantities are limited. So snag one while you can! **ships to the USA only. if you live outside the US, please email me for a shipping quote**

You can order kits below or click over to the Monthly Craft Kit section.

February Kit: Sew OR No Sew Valentine Banner Craft Kit {set of 2}
$18.50
February Kit: Sew OR No Sew Valentine Banner Craft Kit
$9.90

Comments

Katie says:

Gorgeous!!! I’m so envious of anyone who has a mantel to decorate!

Kara says:

I love it Linda! Simple but beautiful. I love how the red just pops against your white mantel. Gorgeous!

Lindsey says:

Very Pottery Barn. Simple and tasteful Simple statement ~ Like!

Kelli says:

I love the canvas! The pennants are SUPER cute too! I wish I had a good place to hang stuff like that!

Lynn Paxton says:

looks like a great site

Missy says:

I love your mantel…it looks awesome and so LOVEly….hehe

SueAnn says:

Love your mantle and the banner is adorable. I ordered two.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

Johnnie says:

I love this mantel! Great eye. The banner is refreshing left simple like that, allowing the art on the mantel to stand out. Great eye.

Theresa says:

Hi Linda, This makes me want to paint my brick a white wash or have a wood mantel built around it. Love the white & red, bright cheery Valentine’s decor! Happy creative week to you!

Lisa Seversky says:

So how do I order the dark red banner?

1. [...] is the star of my Valentine’s Day mantel! the red pops very nicely against my white [...]

2. [...] {yay for thursday!} You know, sometimes its the little things in life that make the difference. And I think its the same with crafts. Those small touches and personalization-s make a huge difference! For example, the I {heart} You votive candle holders below {also part of my V-day mantel!} [...]

3. [...] weeks now. I used mainly pink this year with hints of green and red. {want to see last year’s Valentine’s day mantel?} I am hoping my fetish with pink right now is a sign that this baby is a girl! haha Guess [...]