Looking for the INTERNATIONAL Gift Exchange, click here.
Wow! I’m glad so many of you want to do a gift exchange! They’re really fun. This is the United States gift exchange, but I didn’t want to leave anyone out, so there is also an International Gift Exchange (click the link above).
If you commit to participate in this exchange, you will need to make one Handmade Gift for an unknown blogger and have it post marked by December 5, 2009. In return, you will receive one Handmade Gift from an unknown blogger in the mail in time for the holidays. This is a fun way to spread the Holiday cheer! And to have fun! I have participated in Gift Exchanges before and have received lovely handmade gifts and made great friends along the way.
Wanna play? Here’s how to be a part of the UNITED STATES Gift Exchange:
- Leave a comment on THIS post to sign up for the UNITED STATES Gift Exchange. Please include your email address in your comment. You will then make a handmade gift and mail it to the blogger who posts a comment below yours. It will be up to you to contact that person and get their mailing address. I will leave this exchange open until November 28, 2009. At that time, I will email the last commenter and let them know to send their gift to the first commenter.
- It is very important that you have your gift post marked by December 5. Holiday mail is always a bit slower. If you can get it in the mail earlier, all the better! Participating in this exchange means you will probably have to make a trip to the Post Office.
- I have no way of patrolling everyone’s participation, but usually, people are honest and do their part.
- PLEASE have your handmade gift post marked no later than December 5!!
- There is no skill level required. A handmade gift is always wonderful, no matter how technical it is!
- As times are hard for many people right now, I don’t want to put a price minimum on the handmade gift. I want everyone to participate that wants to, without having to worry about financial constraints. If shipping costs are an issue, you can make a gift that is light weight and fits inside an envelope.
This Gift Exchange has now CLOSED.