halloween-monster-wreath-featured-image
Cute Halloween Craft for kids - Halloween Lacing.
Vintage Halloween Banner
Easy Spider frame. Halloween craft idea
pillow envelope tutorial

Unfinished Decorative Frames {February Craft Kit #2}

{happy friday!} i thought i’d help you get a great start to your weekend with a KILLER craft kit! you know you’ve seen those gorgeous whimsical frames flying all over Pinterest with ridiculously expensive price tags? {yes, i’ve been obsessing and drooling right along with ya}

curved wood frames

well, today i am bringing you those adorable curvy frames, but at a lot more pocket friendly prices. all you have to do is grab a little paint, add some elbow grease, and you can get the look at a fraction of the price!

To Finish the Frames: i simply spray painted mine {2-3 coats} and then lightly sanded the edges with 100 grit sandpaper. {so easy!} for a more distressed look, paint on a thin coat of black craft paint, then wipe off with a rag. when you get the look you want, spray your frame with a clear sealer. {i’m still debating if i’ll do the coat of black paint or not, so mine have yet to be sealed. #indecisive}

can we say, ADORABLE Valentine’s Day gifts?? yes, please! they hold an 8×10 picture.

scallop frames
i have been decorating my house like crazy with these lovelies. they rock my world! i frame pretty much everything {heart wreath, anyone?} and i love how these frames are perfect for boys and girls. for portraits or a craft. just too dang cute not to love!

so for the 2nd February Craft Kit this month, {yes, Cara and i were ambitious this month!} we are offering these decorative 8×10 wooden frames for $13.50 each. you can also buy them in a set of 3 to save money on shipping.

we have a very limited quantity, so grab them while you can!! these will go fast.

***PLEASE NOTE: these frames DO NOT come with glass. they do however, have metal tabs so that glass may be added later, if you’d like. we currently only ship to the USA. if live outside the USA, please shoot me an email for a shipping quote.

below you can order a Set of 3 frames OR you can click here to purchase frame individually.

8×10 Unfinished Wood Frame Style SET OF 3 {you pick 3}
$39.95

>>>>Click here to purchase frames individually.<<<<

Comments

What size are these? Just big enough to hold a 4×6?

Lindsey says:

Whoooo! I’m so excited! Thanks for sharing how to do that. And I’ve almost finished my heart decorative frame. I had such high aspirations of getting it done . Right now I have cutouts and the paper…assembly still required! Haha!

Tomi Ann says:

Wow, what a great deal! I’ve already ordered my set and spread the word via Pinterest and FB!

Mindy says:

I bet these are selling like hotcakes! Ordered my set, so excited thanks!

These are adorable! I JUST picked some up today at Michaels!

Tracie says:

Happy to have found these, but $17 for shipping?
    Where am I saving by buying 3? (or am I not checking out correctly?)
    Thanks.
    T

Nicole says:

Love the frames! Can you share what color you used on the frames you painted? I love them. Thanks.

Jennifer says:

I want 8 of these but size 5×7 Can you order that size or know where I can find them at? Please send me an email.

Karen says:

The link to take you to buy these individually is not working… Can you still purchase just one? Also, do you sell them in other sizes?

Ginny misner says:

Hi! Do you know where I can purchase frames like these?:)
    Thanks!!
    Ginny

Jessa Bennett says:

Hi there. Is there any way to order some of these frames still? Thanks!

Chrissi says:

Do these frames come in other sizes or just 8×10? I’m looking for larger sizes like 10×10 or 11×14. Thanks~

Ins says:

Where and how can i get these frams in 10×10? Yours turned out very nice!

Thanks. Please email me!

Randi says:

Are these still available????

Angela says:

Will you be getting more of the whimsical frames? If not, do you know where I can get them? Thanks!

Stevie says:

Hello Linda,
    I love these photo frames you have, I cannot find these anywhere in the UK.
    Can you pls let me know how much it would cust to ship over approximate 6 frames.
    Also do you make smaller frames for a 4×6 photo?
    Many thanks
    Stevie

Jaclyn Wirts says:

Hi
    I really like your decorative frames. Do you make them to hold an 8.5″x11″ piece of paper for a sign? Let me know if you can help. Thanks!!

Kathy farver says:

Do you happen to have any wooden frames that are bigger than 8×10?

1. [...] projects pictured above: Upholstered bench makeover and whimsical wood frame [...]

2. [...] of course, LOVE the whimsical frames! They have so much style and add fun character to portraits {and in other settings}. I painted the [...]