How to Make a No-Sew Birthday Banner
- “Wonder Under” 2 yards
- 7-14 different coordinating fabrics, you only need a little bit of each. I bought Fat Quarters and had plenty of extra.
- Double fold Quilt Binding, 3 yards
- Hot Glue Gun
- Felt, 7 sheets cut into 5″x7″ pieces (you’ll get 2 per sheet)
- Rotary cutter with mat and guide OR scissors, fabric marker, and a yardstick (I highly recommend using a rotary but it’s not necessary)
- Fabric Paint, matte finish (not glossy or slick)
- Foam bush
- Freezer paper
And there you have it, your No-Sew Fabric Birthday Banner. I’m sure there are better ways to do this, but hey, it worked for me.