Fall is here–let’s CELEBRATE!!! Now that the kiddos are back in school it is time to start thinking about getting our finances—and our schedules—back in order. One great way to save both time AND money is with a secondary freezer, which is why we’ve once again partnered with 11 of our favorite blogging friends to bring you this AMAZING giveaway.
One LUCKY Reader Will Win a Frigidaire 2-in-1 Freezer!!
This must-have Frigidaire 2-in-1 Convertible Upright Freezer/Refrigerator is both beautiful AND functional. It comes in a new classic slate color that you will actually want to show off, and has an awesome SpaceWise™ Organization system that can be customized to fit your family’s needs. It also converts from a freezer to refrigerator with just the flip of a switch, which makes it even more convenient!!!
Did you know that average family can save as much as $750 a year just by utilizing the extra freezer space from a secondary freezer? These amazing savings come from stocking up on food while it is on sale, as well as from freezer cooking in bulk simple but delicious meals using budget friendly ingredients.
PLUS, our winner will also receive $250 in Grocery Store Gift Cards!!!
**That’s over $1200 in Prizes**
CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT?!
Let us help you get your freezer completely stocked for fall! YOU could be the family excitedly awaitingyour brand new Frigidaire 2-in-1 Convertible to be SHIPPED to YOU!
Before you enter, check out allour favorite blogger friends…
These girls will seriously fill your feed with all sorts of fun and creative eye candy! Just click on the name of each site to check ’em out…
- Living Well, Spending Less– Living Well, Spending Less is all about the adventure of finding the Good Life on a budget… because a life well lived is not so much about what we have as who we are.
- Kids Activities Blog– Kids Activities Blog is overflowing with fun crafts, art projects, games and activities for kids- most with contents from yourkitchen junk drawer!
- The Dating Divas-Each Monday, the Divas offer a fabulous date idea already completely planned out for your upcoming weekend. Throughout the rest of the week, they offer FREE flirty tips, tricks, tutorials, & darling printables to keep the romance alive and the sparks flying’.
- The 36th Avenue– The 36th Avenue is yournumber one destination for easy DIY projects, free printables, adorable handmade gifts and holiday ideas, delicious recipes and everything EXTRAORDINARY!
- Somewhat Simple– Somewhat Simple is THE PLACE for creative inspiration. Get inspired by thousands of simple projects, recipes, crafts, and more!
- Kara’s Party Ideas -Kara Allen is the party designer, author, dessert stylist & creator behind THE place for ALL things PARTY-KarasPartyIdeas.com. Kara’s Party Ideas holds millions of party ideas you can search, party recipes, a party supply shop, a fab party book, fun worldwide party workshops, an app & more!
- Mod Podge Rocks– Mod Podge Rocks is a collection of tutorials and how-tos featuring the world’s greatest decoupage medium. Come visit Amy for tons of inspiration.
- One Good Thing by Jillee– One Good Thing by Jillee is dedicated to sharing one good thing a day that makes life a little more simple, affordable, wholesome, and joyful! Millions of people look to “Jillee” each month for tips on living a more frugal and healthy life. Learn how to enrich your life while conserving time, money, and resources.
- Remodelaholic – If your goal is to make yourhouse a home, then come to Remodelaholic.com. They will teach you the best ways to update yourhouse and design and decorate your home on a budget. Go from builder grade to beautiful with their help.
- Lil’ Luna – Lil’ Luna is the one-stop to find all things creative! Come on over to find inexpensive & unique crafts, DIY projects, recipes, gift ideas, and more for any occasion.
- Craftaholics Anonymous–At Craftaholics Anonymous Linda shares all sorts of fun and creative tips & tricks, crafts, tutorials, holiday ideas, and DIY home decor.
What are you WAITING for?
HURRY AND ENTER…
There is just ONE step to enter the giveaway…