watermelon salsa
Travel Sandbox tutorial
pineapple-sign-DIY
mixed-print-shorts3
Pillowcase Skirt Tutoral

simple lace earrings

lace earrings
 i am completely in *love with lace* right now. love love love it! lace gives everything a romantic, vintage-y feel. i made these exquisite lace earrings in a matter of minutes. and they’re perfect!! and oh-so-easy to make! i have several more laces that i plan to make earrings with. i have some black lace that will look a*mazing on a pair of earrings.

diy lace earrings

i love simple and pretty jewelry. that’s just my style.

how to make lace earrings

i simply used lace trim, a couple jump rings, and earring thingies {i have no clue what they’re called. sorry. i’m no jewelry maker!}

these are perfect for everyday and beautiful for date night :) and did i mention, inexpensive to make?!

Comments

NRC says:

They look so delicate and beautiful. I'm going to have a dig around now!

Kelli @ RTSM says:

So cute!

catie says:

way cute! i'll have to dig around for some lace now.

i love that you hung them from a milk glass cake plate! i have all my favorite necklaces in a pretty milk glass bowl with decorative rings around it that i inherited from my grandma and hang my matching earrings from it, just like you did! love it!

I Can Craft That says:

very pretty.
    the Earring thingy is called an Ear Wire. (I am a jewelry maker in part)

LMcBurney says:

What a clever idea! Lovely!

Carolyn says:

Looks so light and beautiful!
    American Flag Patches

christinemyoung says:

Brilliant! I have some old lace that I think will work perfect for this project. Thanks so much for the inspiration and showing how simple it is :)

P.S. The way you displayed the pair on the dish?? for the beautiful photo is divine.

1. [...] milk glass plates. {you might recall that i’ve used them as props for a few posts here and here} but i’ve never told you the extent of my collection or the history behind [...]