Vintage Halloween Banner
Easy Spider frame. Halloween craft idea
35 Fun & Free Spooky Halloween Fonts
pillow envelope tutorial
burlap bubble wreath

My Little Secret :)

Happy Monday, friends! I’m excited to let you in on a little secret I’ve been keeping……We are expecting Baby #3 in June! yay!

Baby #3 Ultrasound

Davis and I are very excited to add to our little family. I am hoping for a girl this time, {fingers crossed!}. And no, we are not finding out the gender until the baby is born. Surprises are so fun!

Keeping it Real

You may have noticed that I haven’t been crafting quite as much as normal, well, that sweet baby up there is the culprit of my lack of energy and all day sickness. Yes, I have been sick. Very sick. And honestly, its been quite hard to keep up with everything on my plate. I’ve got a few things in the works that should help with this. So please be patient with me, I’m doing the best I can!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Congrats!!

Leslie Garbanati says:

So very happy for you! I am lucky enough to know your mom…she shared it at lunch with us! She sure is excited, too. Good luck to you all!

Rita says:

WOW!!! Congrats!!

jengd says:

Congratulations!

Vicki says:

Congrats!!!!

Anita Cornetto says:

Congrats! I’m smiling big because with my first two (both sons) I was just a little nauseous in the beginning but hardly at all. With my third (my daughter) I was soooo sick (I swear it seemed like from the moment of conception lol) and completely wiped out all the time. Sound familiar?? Best of luck to you and hubby!!

Ruth G says:

Congratulations! Don’t worry about blogland! We’ll all find something else to do, like get ready for Christmas, help local families in need, focus on cleaning the blinds and scrubbing the grout in the shower…Take care of you and growing your little one and share here when it works for you!

rox shinobi says:

congratulations to you and your family! high five on a no summer pregnancy! it’s tough enough as it is.

Donna O'Neil says:

Congratulations! I am due in 3 weeks and I hear you on the non crafting. I haven’t been sick but I just don’t have the energy. I have been just hosting giveaways on my blog and that is about it.

Jessica says:

Oh my gosh! Congrats!! I am also pregnant with #3! Ours is due June 5th! I have two little boys an am absolutely hoping for a girl this time. Congrats again Mama! It will be fun to follow along and watch as our pregnancies progress at the same time. Hope you start feeling better soon!

KellyS says:

Congratulations to you! Hoping for a girl for you too, they are especially fun to sew for! I hope your morning sickness and energy levels improve soon!

Becki Wagner says:

Congrats!

Aimee says:

Congratulations!!!! -fingers crossed it’s a girl!-

Annie Taylor says:

Congrats to your lil family! That’s super exciting! I have my fingers crossed too! Hope you get to feeling better soon! My friend struggled super bad with nausea and dizziness and just all around sickness with her last, and she ordered some PSI bands from drugstore.com that she said really helped!

Congratulations, Linda! I hope you get that girl, they’re so much fun.

Kerry Kenne says:

Congrats! We are expecting our 2nd in June as well! I have been so very sick all day long. It’s finally starting to get better. Hope you feel well soon!

My dear Linda! Such beautiful news to share with us! Congratulations, I wish you all the best to you and your family!!! Very exciting!!!:)xoxox

Jourdan says:

Congrats, Linda!

That is so exciting!!!

LINDA PIEKKOLA says:

How totally awesome!!! And what a wonderful blessing for you and your family.. I hope the morning sickness passes soon. Just take care of you and your family and find a sub for here.
    hugs
    ljp

Congratulations! It’s so fun know knowing until they’re born!

Monica says:

Congrats Linda!!! I just had baby #3 myself a few weeks ago! Hope you feel better soon! :) xx

Brittany says:

Omg! Congrats! Ill keep my fingers crossed for a girl!!

Wendy says:

Congrats!!!

Dara says:

congrats!

Olivia says:

Congratulations!!!!

Terrie says:

Congratulations!!!

Sunae says:

Congratulations Linda!!! Wishing your little family the best

Congratulations, I am so happy for you! Take it easy and enjoy watching the business for once. you’ve earned it.

Krista Stevens says:

Congratulations, Linda!! I’m so excited for you guys! Fingers crossed for baby girl Gardner! :)

Sara J says:

That is awesome! I hope the sickness subsides…and goes away really soon! Thanks for all you teach me!

SO exciting! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling better soon! xo

Jaan L of Tx says:

Ya! Congrats….and your new little one will be Gemini….you’ll love your little Gemini….never a dull moment…..be prepared….you will be asked a zillion questions everyday….why do I know? I’m a Gemini….infact we have 7 in our family. And have you tried ginger tea? It may help. Congrats again, so happy for you.

Elisa says:

Congratulations Linda! I am so happy for you and your hubby! Excited to know soon the gender.. and hopefully a girl! Take care!

Suzanne says:

Congratulations — so happy for you and your family!

Shamela says:

CONGRATS…wishing your a healthy trouble free pregnancy.

From your lips to Gods ears – hope you deliver a healthy bouncing gorgeous baby girl!

My best wishes Linda! :))

Jann Schott says:

Congratulations, Linda! May your pregnancy be full of wonder and joy as you anticipate the arrival of your new baby!! I hope your morning/day sickness subsides QUICKLY. A friend’s daughter had it for a majority of her pregnancy…I ended up sending her some of those ‘sea-sick bands’ that are worn on the pressure points of the wrists. It helped her out a bit.

Kari says:

Yea Linda!!! Sooooo exciting!!! I think I’ll stop drinking the water now! Not sure I’m ready for #5 and you’re the 4th person I’ve found out is pregnant in the past few weeks :-) Hope you start feeling better soon! The first trimester is the worst!! :-( I’m always glad when it’s over! Good luck and Congrats to your and Davis and the boys!

tammy b says:

mazel tov!

Betsy Brown says:

Must have been something in the water a couple of months ago! Since yesterday morning, you’re the third person I’ve learned is pregnant and due in June! Your baby will be in good company ~ might be born on the same day as the royal baby!!! Hope your morning (all-day) sickness subsides soon and that you can enjoy the second and third trimesters! Congratulations!!!

Nichole says:

CONGRATS!! So exciting! and hope you start feeling better soon!

Jules Hollis says:

Huge Congrats!!! So exciting!!

Elisabetta says:

I am very happy for this amazing news ^_^
    I am sorry I didn’t mail you the translation of your article in the italian magazine, but I didn’t have my internet for all the past month, I want to make a nice work then I’ll send it to you :)

donna c says:

CONGRATS LINDA!! Just saw this now and wanted to wish you all the best! Hope you feel better soon!! (been there, done that! yuck!)

Congratulations! How exciting!! :)

paige shannon says:

congratulations! Sounds like you are having a girl with being so sick – nothing with my son, but constantly sick with my daughter!

Laurie says:

Wonderful news! Best to you & hopefully the morning sickness will fade very soon.

Congrats on your new little bundle of joy!

Lindy says:

COngrats on baby #3! sorry you haven’t felt well; but hopefully it will pass soon. :)

Trinity B. says:

Hi Linda~ Looking at your wreath, I came across this post, and felt I had to comment. I’m not sure how true this is…..maybe just an old wives’ tale, but I’ve always heard that having a girl makes you feel worse during pregnancy. According to the “tale”, it’s because of the double-dose of female hormones. Again, not sure if it’s true, but I do KNOW the following: I was sick as can be with both of my pregnancies (both girls) and a good friend was great with two (boys), and then was so ill for the third (a girl). I’ll be VERY interested to see. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Congrats to you and your family on this precious new addition!