Ok, so I’m dying to see what everyone got!! With such talented ladies around here, I know I’m going to be jealous! :) All right, so all you who participated in the Gift Exchange earlier this month, come link up and show off the lovely handmade gift you received in the mail. All of us (especially me!) are excited to see these handmade goodies.
For those who did not participate, go around and check out these rockin gifts and then come back in July to sign up for my Christmas in July Gift Exchange.
Now on with the party! I know you all know the drill, but just in case….
- Create a post with pictures of the gift you received during the Gift Exchange
- Use the permanent link to your post (not your blog homepage)
- Link back to this post so everyone knows they’re this was part of the Gift Exchange
- If you do not have a blog or are unable to post a picture, you can email me with the picture of the gift you received and I’ll add it.
- Be sure to stop by and check out what others got. A party is only fun if you socialize!
Any problems or questions, just let me know. I can’t wait to see what you got!
Share and Enjoy
Hi! I'm Linda, the craft addict behind Craftaholics Anonymous®, a craft blog. Crafting is cheaper than therapy, right? When I'm not DIYing something, I can be found taxiing around our 4 crazy kids or working out. Or shoe shopping... because you can never have too many shoes! Happy crafting! ♥