Hi! It’s John and Lindsey from Our Messy Table and we are so glad to be back with you on Craftaholics Anonymous today sharing a DIY Fall Bucket List!
Fall Bucket List
We love Fall in the OMT house and we are not ashamed to scream it from the mountain tops haha! Every year John and I have several must-do Fall activities ( you know, drink a PSL, go to a pumpkin patch etc.) and we write them all out on a piece of paper. This year we wanted to jazz up our normal list. So, we made a Fall bucket list with an actual bucket! My favorite part is that each weekend, we can just pull a random stick out and do that activity. We hope y’all enjoy making this as much as we did and that you and your family enjoy the Fall season.
- Small tin bucket
- Large popsicle sticks
- Ashland decorative fall filler (little marble pumpkins, leaves and acorns: found at Michaels)
- Paint and paintbrush
- Clip-on Chalk board sign
- Paint as many sticks as you have fall activities. Let Dry.
- Use the Sharpie to write fall activities on each stick.
- Fill bucket with decorative filler.
- Place sticks into the filler
- Write on the Clip-on Chalk sign and attach it to the bucket.
- Enjoy a fun Fall with your family.
Thank you so much for stopping by and as we like to say here in Texas… Happy Fall, Y’all!