I am so ready for fall! So when Michaels challenged me to use their craft pumpkins, I was ecstatic to have an excuse to start decorating for fall! I made this easy DIY Fall Wreath in about 45 minutes.
DIY Fall Wreath
I feel like it’s a very classy DIY Fall Wreath with the white pumpkin, monogram, and orange hues.
Texture is so important for a Fall feel and so I made sure to have plenty of texture with the different garlands, ribbon, and rustic grapevine wreath form. The smooth pumpkin ties it together well.
I am a sucker for monograms, so of course I added one! I debated doing our house number on the pumpkin instead, but decided to go with a simple monogram.
How to Make DIY Fall Wreath with Monogram Pumpkin Tutorial
- Grapevine wreath
- 1 Fall Berry Garland
- 1 Mini Fall Leaf Garland
- 2.5″ Wide Orange Wired Ribbon
- Small Gold Monogram
- White Half Craft Pumpkin
- Hot Glue
- Craft Wire
- Small nail
- Wrap ribbon around wreath form and secure with hot glue. Then wrap the leaf garland around wreath form so that it fills in between the ribbon. For the last layer, wrap the Berry garland around the wreath going the opposite way around the wreath form. This breaks up the lines and adds depth.
2. Hot glue the monogram to the front of the white pumpkin.
3. Use a small nail and pierce a small hole through the pumpkin stem.
4. Make a 3 loop bow with tails with the Orange Ribbon. Secure with craft wire to the bottom of the wreath form.
Hanging the wreath: Thread a small piece of wire through the hole in the pumpkin’s stem and loop around a wreath holder’s hook. Then place the wreath on the wreath holder and adjust the height of the pumpkin as needed.
Note: I did not use any nails in my door. The nail was only used to make a small hole in the pumpkin stem.
Absolutely love my new DIY Fall Wreath! I hope it inspires you to make a fall wreath for your home. To kick off fall in your own home, visit Michaels.com and check out the variety of craft pumpkins available – there is every color, shape and size you could ever want! There are tons of ways to DIY your own craft pumpkin for your home, a party or even as a gift.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Michaels. All opinions are my own.
Be sure to check out all of the other Michaels Makers pumpkin ideas on the Michaels blog.
Share and Enjoy
Latest posts by Linda (see all)
- Summer Fiesta Wreath - May 11 2018
- Mother’s Day Card Printable for the Favorite Child - May 09 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Door Idea - May 02 2018